Tēnā koutou katoa,
Please be advised the 2023 Pūkahakaha East 5B Trust Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in 21 days as advertised in the Northern Advocate today and Saturday 10 February.
The AGM is being held at Te Puna o te Mātauranga Marae, Raumanga Valley, Whangārei, on Saturday 24 February 2024 commencing at 11am.
- Already registered as a beneficial owner with Pūkahakaha East 5B Trust?
- You are eligible to stand as a nominee, to nominate, and to vote at the AGM.
- Take the time to ensure your contact details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Encourage whānau aged 18yrs and over to register independently as a beneficial owner with Pūkahakaha East 5B Trust.
- Please follow the link below to fill out an online registration form;
- For whānau attending the meeting via Zoom, online registrations are open now, and will close at 5pm on Friday 23 February 2024.
All enquiries to: email@example.com
Ngā manaakitanga ki a koutou katoa